ARRIVING FROM THE AIRPORT
The Union-Pearson Express will get you from the airport to Union Station in downtown Toronto in 25 minutes. Follow the signs reading “Train to city” from the Arrivals gate. Trains depart from Terminal 1 every 15 minutes, starting at 5:27am, with the last train at 12:57am. A one-way ticket costs $12.35 and can be purchased from machines at the platform.
From Union Station, the COG offices are about a 20-minute walk, 10-minute cab ride, or 3 subway (TTC) stops.
Taxis are available from the queue on Front Street, outside of Union Station. Direct your driver to 655 Bay Street.
The closest TTC station to the COG offices is Dundas Station, which is about a 5-minute walk. Subway fare is $3.25 and can be purchased from the TTC station attendants at Union.
A Presto card is another way to use both the UP Express and TTC. You can purchase and load the card from machines at Terminal 1.
Licensed taxis and town cars are available from the taxi queues outside of Arrivals at both terminals. Licensed drivers charge flat rates to downtown Toronto. Direct your driver to 655 Bay Street. The closest major intersection is Bay & Gerrard. Depending on traffic, the drive can take anywhere from 25 to 65 minutes.
UPON ARRIVAL TO COG
- Take the elevator to the 17th floor.
- Proceed towards the glass doors to the lobby.
- Use the courtesy phone to call your COG contact. Once your contact has buzzed you in, you will be able to enter the lobby.
- If you encounter any problems, please select the RECPT button and you will be connected to reception.
- Immediately to your left, you will find a visitor log.
- Please sign the visitor log upon arrival and departure.